Oracle's New Cloud POS Empowers Restaurants to Further Improve Guest Experience
Oracle Food and Beverage has released a new version of Simphony, its premiere cloud point-of-sale (POS) and back-office restaurant management solution, empowering restaurant operators to further expedite and personalize guest services and improve kitchen operations, while arming its partner ecosystem with a transaction platform that provides easy ways to integrate innovative solutions to deliver a better guest experience for their customers.
Oracle Simphony Cloud POS new features include expanded mobile POS capabilities and
- Deliver faster and more accurate service with new conversational ordering features
- Expedite immediate orders to the kitchen such as appetizers and drinks while still taking a guest’s full order
- Speed the guest checkout process with nearest terminal printing of guest checks and vouchers
- Improve tableside and curbside experiences by providing staff with a single user interface that works across all devices from fixed terminals to mobile tablets
- Enhance guest experiences by arming staff with daily specials, upcoming events and training materials displayed directly onto their mobile POS devices each day
New Kitchen Display Features
- Manage and prioritize orders coming from multiple channels including mobile apps such GrubHub and Doordash and well as POS devices, self-service kiosks and online
- Streamline food delivery by balancing incoming orders across high and low volume prep and packaging stations
- Deliver the right food at the right time based on order type such as a 3-course meal to go or in-dining individual meals spaced out over several hours
- View and prioritize all orders in progress with a single screen showing up to nine panels at once
Simphony also offers integration improvements that enable operators to take advantage of its APIs and partner community to differentiate their guest services.