Oaky Integrates with AI Chatbot Quicktext
Oaky has integrated with Quicktext to offer a new and improved experience, providing immediate solutions to your guest queries via your website’s chatbot. Using the Oaky x Quicktext integration, hoteliers can meet guest needs quickly and easily while abiding by safety regulations and minimising manual work.
Oaky has been sitting on this exciting news for some time – in the extended downtime created by the pandemic, they joined other members of the hospitality industry in reviewing priorities and optimising their offering. This integration has clear advantages in solving Covid-related problems and ensuring each guest has the best experience possible when travel picks up – in this climate, contact-free communication options are more important than ever before.
Chatbots are increasingly being shown to provide efficient customer support, now hoteliers can hit two birds with one stone by upselling services and room upgrades via their chatbot as well.
Consumer habits are reflecting a growing adoption of chatbots across 18 to 34 year olds, largely attributed to the efficiency of swiftly provided answers. As these bots grow smarter and a new generation of travelers take flight after market recovery, the chatbot will likely become even more entrenched into hotel communications.
- 25% of customers’ conversations via Quicktext’s chatbot are requests for extra services such as airport transfers, early check-ins or room upgrades. Integrating Oaky with Quicktext means that these very things can be confirmed and arranged automatically.
- On its own, the Quicktext chatbot would email the request to a hotel staff member to manually process, creating unplanned work for the staff member and potentially sitting unanswered for hours on end.
- Oaky’s easy-to-use service booking system appearing within a Quicktext chat, whether on one’s site, Facebook or Whatsapp, means that 25% of requests will be arranged without the need for staff attention.
- Hotel guests making use of the chat feature on your website can request a room upgrade or service.
- The Quicktext chatbot uses AI to determine what the guest is looking for.
- A relevant deal is delivered to the guest directly in the chat, containing more information about the item, service or room offered and allowing them to book the deal immediately if desired.