Numa Offers AI Virtual Receptionist for Free
Numa, an answering service powered by artificial intelligence (AI), is temporarily waiving all fees, as well as contract and credit card requirements, to support businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Offering at least two months of its innovative service free of charge, Numa extends a lifeline to help small and medium-size companies across every industry communicate with their customers and clients during one of the most troubling times in history.
“One thing we know for sure in this time of great uncertainty is that it’s no longer business as usual,” says Numa co-founder Tasso Roumeliotis. “As the COVID-19 crisis intensifies, most Americans are now aware that hotels, bars, restaurants, retail shops, professional offices and service providers are being disproportionately affected, many forced to shut their doors and leave scores of employees without jobs. More than ever, we are reminded that these small, independent, local and family-owned businesses — Main Street USA — are the backbone of America and need our support.”
In the U.S., more than 29 million small and medium businesses juggle hundreds of millions of calls from customers and clients. Yet, failing to respond to a voicemail, or worse, leaving calls unanswered affects the bottom line. That’s where Numa can help. Here’s how it works:
- Numa can collect contact information (and opt-in) from customers so they can be notified via a mass text as business conditions change
- View and respond to all customer communication, even if your business is closed
- For restaurants: text-to-order with curbside pickup, even if you don’t have any online ordering site
- Businesses can read and listen to business voicemails from home
- Businesses can easily update hours and voicemail messages from anywhere
- Numa makes businesses textable and any employee (with access) can see/respond to those text messages
- Numa replies to common questions automatically
For answers to commonly asked questions or for more information visit: numahelps.com.