NRF 2018 NEWS: Epson Adds Two Iconex Media Solutions to Its List of Tested Media for TM-L90 Plus LFC Thermal Label Printers
At the National Retail Federation’s Annual Convention and Expo, Epson America, Inc., a leading supplier of value-added Point of Sale (POS) solutions, announced that two liner-free label media from Iconex, a leading global provider of receipt and label solutions, have been added to Epson’s “tested” media list for its TM-L90 Plus liner- free compatible (LFC) thermal label printers. Use of these tested labels in the Epson TM-L90 Plus LFC printers gives hospitality merchants and retailers the confidence that print quality, print head life and warranty coverage will be maintained.
Epson’s TM-L90 Plus LFC receipt printers combined with the Iconex “9016-3777" 40mm X 270ft Iconex Sticky Media Extreme and "9023-1873" 40mm X 270ft Iconex Sticky Media Full Tack tested labels, allows QSRs, restaurants, delis and groceries to benefit from liner-free repositionable labeling as well as receipt printing for a variety of applications involving to-go orders, drive-thru, drinks, food package labeling, food preparation in the kitchen, kiosks, etc. The joint solution enables these customers to quickly print order details and add appropriate labels to orders so food service operators can easily ensure that the right order is delivered to the right consumer, improving order accuracy and efficiencies. In addition, they can leverage the Epson TM-L90 Plus-i LFC receipt printer’s integrated food freshness applications for maintaining food freshness and the Epson TM-L90 Plus-i KDS for Kitchen Display System Control.
Epson TM-L90 Plus LFC Features
- Cost-effective liner-free label printing for QSRs, food service and retail
- Built-in USB for flexible connectivity
- For use with Epson Tested Media
- Fast printing speeds of up to 170mm/sec for receipts and 90mm/sec for LFC labels
- Special print options reduce paper usage up to 30%
- Ideal for MRD food freshness applications (TM-L90 Plus-i LFC)
- Integrated Kitchen Display Controller (TM-L90 Plus-i KDS)
- Low power consumption
- One-year limited warranty