Maestro PMS Expands Its Sales and Catering Module for Hotels
Group event operations is the number two profit center for many properties, so automating Sales and Catering processes with a strong system that increases staff productivity and supports a smooth-running operation is essential. Maestro’s fully-integrated Sales and Catering system is used by hundreds of full-service hotels and conference centers. Now, Maestro is announcing its Sales and Catering development roadmap that outlines a suite of new functionality that takes group sales and event management to the next level.
Maestro’s Sales and Catering module is a robust, widely installed solution. The company worked with its users to add enhanced functionality to support more complex Sales and Catering operations. It strengthened its system with new mobile and cloud-based technology, e-Signature capture, room diagramming, online group member management, event amenity requirements, CRM capabilities, and more. Maestro’s new e-Signature capability helps operators close more business by letting clients execute digital contracts remotely to save time.
By virtue of being a directly integrated solution, the strengths of Maestro’s Sales & Catering module include aspects not available in interfaced solutions, including features such as:
- Single Guest Itinerary that includes group activities and meetings
- Revenue Management Strategies can be pushed from Front Desk
- Recognize payments and other postings in Sales & Catering made to the group master
- Fully automated Group Resume’ showing a comprehensive picture of guest rooms and F&B to the guest or group
- Send, receive and manage traces across modules
- Consistent look and feel of PMS and S&C to reduce training.
Maestro Sales and Catering property software is fully integrated with Maestro’s Front Office System on one single-image database that reduces group folio rekeying and simplifies accounting. The system is accessible via Windows or Web Browser deployable as part of the integrated PMS solution either on-premise or hosted in the cloud. The Sales and Catering system may also be used with tablets and mobile devices for greater flexibility. Maestro’s Sales and Catering property software development roadmap includes:
- Enhanced online group member booking functionality
- Event space and meeting room layout diagramming options
- Meeting/event amenity requirements and tracking
- Audio visual equipment specification tracking
- Event CRM capability for more personalized client-sales team engagement
- Maestro Analytics integration to mine event data for Sales and Catering event analysis
- Group landing pages that provide detailed event information for members
The Maestro Property Management System delivers flexible and scalable deployment options with an identical full-featured web browser or windows solution available in the cloud or on premise. Maestro’s revenue-generating hotel management software tools and services increase profitability, drive direct bookings, centralize operations, and provide personalized and mobile guest service tools to enhance the guest experience.