Kitchen United has launched a new limited-series podcast called “Restaurant People: Where we (to) go From Here.” As the restaurant industry continues to adapt to the impacts and demands of the pandemic, this podcast will serve as a platform to inform operators of best practices their peers are implementing to keep guests and employees safe, and provide perspective on what tomorrow looks like for the business of restaurants.
The podcast is hosted by industry expert Atul Sood, Chief Business Officer at Kitchen United and former director of global business development for McDonald’s. The podcast's kineup of speakers includes:
- Carl Howard, CEO of Fazoli's
- Zaid Ayoub, CEO of Sajj Mediterranean
- Aaron Noveshen, CEO of Starbird Chicken & The Culinary Edge
- Jeff Chang, Owner, Island Loco
- Geoff Goodman, CEO of Fresh Brothers
- Eric Greenwald, President of Grimaldi's Pizzeria