Jason’s Deli eGift Revenue Jumps 50% After Migrating to Paytronix Gift Card Platform
Paytronix Systems, Inc., a provider of reward program solutions to restaurants and retailers, announced that Jason’s Deli has seen an almost 50% increase in eGift sales since migrating to the Paytronix Stored-Value platform. With the help of Paytronix, the fast growing casual restaurant group has revitalized its gift card program with both physical cards and eGift options and is leveraging the program to boost revenue and attract new customers.
In 2016, Jason’s Deli decided that it needed to move to a new gift card provider that could help it transform its plastic and virtual offerings into strategic marketing vehicles. The company wanted to work with a partner that shared its entrepreneurial values and could support its rapid growth. The new partner would also need to deliver integrations to third-party program providers Incomm and Blackhawk as well as online ordering provider Order Talk, and to execute cross-channel settlements with franchisees in a timely manner.
After a very thorough RFP process, Jason’s Deli selected Paytronix Systems Inc. as its new gift card services provider. In September of 2016, Jason’s Deli migrated off its previous provider and onto Paytronix. A sophisticated group of people on both sides made what could have been a complex process into a seamless crossover.
Overall, Paytronix has been able to provide Jason’s Deli with
• Support and responsiveness – 24-by-seven support services for both Jason’s corporate executives as well as the franchisees and deli managers;
• More reports – A full range of high quality reports to support marketing, finance, and franchisees;
• Increased Exposure – New ecard channel hosted by Paytronix, which brings customers closer together, has grown almost 50 percent in last 12 months while validating Jason’s mission “to make every customer happy”;
• Ease of use – Decentralized money movement facilitates monthly reconciliation with franchisees, which allows them to hold onto cash from gift card sales until the card is redeemed;
• Seamless Migration -- Paytronix has significant experience migrating existing gift card programs so that the transition is seamless and transparent to the guest. All existing cards in guest's hands and in inventory are able to still be used.
“Jason’s Deli selected Paytronix both for its entrepreneurial values and its laser focus on stored-value and loyalty programs,” said Kevin Carpenter, controller, Jason’s Deli. “Since migrating to the Paytronix platform almost a year ago, Jason’s Deli has seen a significant increase in deli gift card sales and almost a 50 percent jump in egift sales from last September through July of 2017.”