Ingenico Group Helps North America’s Leading Restaurants Elevate Dining Experiences
At FSTEC 2017, Ingenico Group, a provider of seamless payment, announced it has achieved continued momentum and growth within the restaurant and food and beverage industry in North America. The company has seen success across restaurants of all sizes, with Ingenico Group’s smart terminals as well as wireless and mobile point of sale (mPOS) Pay-at-the-Table solutions to elevate the dining experience and provide seamless, secure payment for their customers.
Over the past 18 months, Ingenico Group has continued to strengthen its relationships with both new and existing software and payments partners, leading to the development of innovative new solutions. Its growing list of software and payment solution partners in the food and beverage industry include all major gateway and middleware providers and 80 percent of the top 30 Point of Sale (POS) software providers. Through these partnerships, Ingenico Group enables restaurants to offer improved, personalized dining experiences that enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty. The result is a superior, holistic payment offering that saw a 40 percent year-over-year revenue growth rate from 2016 to 2017.
“More restaurants are beginning to recognize that Pay-at-the-Table solutions encompass a value proposition that extends well beyond EMV compliance,” said Jordan McKee, Principal Analyst at 451 Research. “When implemented effectively, Pay-at-the-Table can help to elevate the customer experience with more responsive service while simultaneously driving operational efficiencies through increased table turns.”
Ingenico Group’s growth in the restaurant and food and beverage industry can be attributed to its global payment experience with mobile and wireless compact payment, including more than 10 million wireless smart terminals deployed globally. Today, restaurants in the U.S. continue to transition to more nimble Pay-at-the-Table offerings to bring the checkout experience to the customer. This evolution has been the driving force behind Ingenico Group shipping over 110,000 units of its iWL wireless smart terminals in 2015, 2016 and the first half of 2017, which in addition to the Move/5000 next-gen wireless smart terminal and range of mPOS solutions, round out Ingenico Group’s Pay-at-the-Table solutions.
Ingenico Group’s latest EMV-enabled and PCI-certified payment solutions allow restaurants to capitalize on the following benefits:
- Offer speed, security and mobility to customers, and a simple, seamless payment experience across all channels;
- Accept all the latest forms of electronic payment (including EMV, magstripe, and NFC/contactless) anywhere – whether at the checkout counter, at the table, or on the go at an unattended kiosk;
- Capture customer information and previous ordering history for a more interactive, personalized experience which improves satisfaction and drives loyalty;
- Open new revenue opportunities by extending business beyond tables to include additional settings, catering or delivery services; and
- Protect customer data and payments with industry-leading EMV support, PCI-compliant security and point-to-point encryption (P2PE).