At HITEC Dallas this week, React Mobile will unveil version 2.0 of its workforce safety platform designed to deliver the highest panic button reliability and beacon location accuracy on the market while being radically simpler for hotel workers to use in every way. React Mobile 2.0 will be on display September 28 to 30 in Booth 1723 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
“Hotel operators are laser-focused on keeping their valued workforce safe,” said React Mobile CEO John Stachowiak. “As the leading provider of panic button solutions to hotels worldwide, we knew we had to enhance our solution to ensure the highest standards of reliability and accuracy in case of an emergency. We didn’t just make a small tweak here or there; we rebuilt our entire solution from scratch to be unlike any employee safety solution on the market. It’s better. It’s easier. And those beta testing React Mobile 2.0 say they are blown away by the improvements. Rollout of the software upgrade will begin in October 2021. No additional hardware is required for existing customers. We encourage users to call us as soon as possible to get their properties in queue. React Mobile 2.0 is available to new customers immediately.”
Four value propositions separate React Mobile 2.0 from other workforce safety platforms on the market:
- Silent Alarm — Unlike competitors that use noisemakers to deter troublemakers (which oftentimes can escalate the violence), React Mobile 2.0 triggers a silent alarm that brings help without alerting others that a response is coming.
- Verifiable Dispatch — Once the silent alarm on the panic button has been pressed a light begins flashing red. In less than one second (when a responder receives the alert) the flashing light turns blue, acknowledging to the employee in distress that help is on the way.
- Confidential System — React Mobile 2.0 prevents panic buttons from being triggered erroneously. By changing the button press pattern (hold down for three seconds or press the button three times within three seconds) false positive alerts are prevented. React Mobile 2.0 also complies with Collective Bargaining Agreements that protect employees from being tracked on a property when not in danger, thereby saving panic button battery life and honoring employee privacy.
- Instant Activation — In many competitive situations, when a panic button is pressed, someone needs to hear an audible alarm before they can call a dispatcher who may require a conversation while an attack is in progress. This results in a long delay before help is on the way. React Mobile 2.0 delivers the fastest response time compared to other providers.
“Customers in Las Vegas and Seattle were eager to test this enhanced safety solution,” said React Mobile CTO Riley Eller. “Already the platform is proving to have the fastest response time on the market. As such, operators can have new conversations with their insurers and negotiate lower insurance premiums. But the benefits don’t stop there. Our software architects designed React Mobile 2.0 so that even those properties still operating with extremely lean workforces can provide help in an instant — including reaching out to first responders for backup. We can’t wait to show the new and improved React Mobile 2.0 in Booth 1723 at HITEC. Reactions will be priceless.”
React Mobile 2.0 Key Features Include:
- A new responder application that will enable employees to receive safety alert notifications on their mobile devices and dispatch help. Management will receive analytics measuring how long it took for the employee to respond to an active alert.
- Support for all third-party iBeacons, such as Aruba, Cisco Meraki, and CommScope/RUCKUS®. With iBeacon functionality already existing in the hotel’s WiFi access points, hoteliers will save up to 90% of workforce safety platform install costs.
- A new, highly sensitive machine-learning back end to greatly increase location accuracy.
- A double-redundant alert pipeline to ensure that alerts are dispatched from panic buttons to responders in the fastest time possible. React Mobile 2.0 delivers 99.9% of alerts in less than a half-second.
- Single-press LTE buttons to check battery life and identify coverage problems.
- Two-way multi-lingual conversations in English, Spanish, French and Chinese. Any language can be supported on request.
- Single sign-on (SSO) authentication from existing employee email and password.
- Regional operations whereby housekeepers and responders working at multiple properties can use React Mobile 2.0 across the enterprise.
To pre-schedule an appointment to see React Mobile 2.0 at HITEC, click here.