HITEC 2019 NEWS: Vertical Booking USA Launches a New Mobile CRS App
Vertical Booking USA - a reservation technology provider to hotels around the globe - is launching a new, mobile, app-based version of their Central Reservation System (CRS) and an updated version of their Central Reservation Office (CRO) solution. With the two new releases, Vertical Booking USA is providing hoteliers with reservation tools they need to minimize reservation headaches and increase direct bookings and revenues.
Vertical Booking USA’s mobile CRS application makes it possible for reservation managers to manage their property’s reservations, anytime, anywhere. The application includes all of the features of the original CRS solution and, unlike many other companies’ mobile solutions, it also enables hoteliers to update their inventory while on-the-go, from their mobile device.
Vertical Booking USA’s CRO helps hoteliers manage incoming telephone reservations, which is especially relevant for small or large chains with multiple locations. The updated CRO offers new features, including:
- A more visually appealing, user-friendly dashboard.
- Because customers want to book their rooms in as few steps as possible, the new version simplifies the booking process, removing some of the steps that were included in the previous version.
- The ability to create a landing page for quotations, which enables the property to more accurately track their conversion rates from different channels.
- More customer information can be added to guests’ profiles.
- The time before a guest checks-in and after he/she checks-out are important marketing touchpoints - especially if you want to encourage repeat guests - and the updated CRO enables more customization of the automated pre-stay and post-stay emails that are sent to guests.
- Last but definitely not least, new reports and conversion analysis.
To learn more about Vertical Booking USA’s new mobile CRS and updated CRO, visit HITEC booth 2211.