HITEC 2019 NEWS: Runtriz Offers Sneak Peek of Latest Mobile App Features Developed for an Innovative Hotel Company
Runtriz™, a developer of innovative technology solutions for hotels, resorts, and casinos, announced it will be offering a sneak peek of its latest mobile app features at the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC®), which takes place June 17-20 in Minneapolis. Long recognized as a hospitality technology pioneer, the company will be unveiling their latest advancements, created exclusively for one of the world’s most recognized hotel companies, at booth #1132.
Runtriz technology supports hoteliers to stay ahead of the curve, capitalize on revenue opportunities, and unify all aspects of a hotel stay. The company continues to raise the bar when it comes to elevating the guest experience, which is why such an influential hotel company has trusted and partnered with them to create their custom mobile app solution. Runtriz has significantly enhanced its capabilities and expanded its suite of offerings for lodging operators, which will be available for general release later in 2019, and include:
- Expedited mobile check in/check out
- Mobile key
- In-room aesthetics control (lights, temperature, etc.)
- VIP locator to give each VIP the service they expect
- Folio review
- TV remote
- Guest requests (housekeeping, maintenance, etc.)
- Concierge/local recommendations
- Two-way chat
- Hotel offers (booking, spa, restaurant)
- Food and beverage ordering and payment
- Voice controlled services through Alexa (including hotel information, frequently asked questions, alarm clock, music, weather, etc.)
Runtriz powers the digital and mobile strategies of many of the top hotels and casino resorts including Radisson, Best Western, and Caesars Entertainment, as well as many other brands and independent hotels and casinos. Media and HITEC attendees are invited to meet with the Runtriz team at booth #1132 to learn more and view live demonstrations. For more information, please visit runtriz.com.