Go Moment, creator of the award-winning smartconcierge Ivy, has experienced a landmark year that included record-setting volumes of guest interactions, new hotel clients, company executive and advisory board expansion, new technology integrations, and key new partnerships.
Go Moment attributes its trajectory of success to the fast-growing demand for Ivy, its game-changing SMS-based hybrid human & AI guest service technology. Ivy delivers exceptional, frictionless 24/7 communication to guests and revenue opportunities for hotels. Ivy welcomes every guest after check-in and seamlessly addresses and automatically resolves guest questions and requests, freeing up staff to focus on delivering top-notch service. Ivy also provides up-sell and marketing opportunities to generate additional revenue.
In 2018, Go Moment:
- Successfully rolled out Ivy in tens of thousands of new hotel rooms, nearly doubling the number of new hotel clients year-over-year ranging from 70 room independent properties to 3000+ room casino resorts, as well as national chains and global travel enterprises.
- Celebrated the timely and reliable rollout of Ivy to the majority of hotels across the Caesars Entertainment portfolio. Caesars won the 2018 HT-NEXT Visionary Award for its implementation of Ivy and Chief Experience Officer of Caesars Michael Marino recognized Go Moment for its tried-and-true implementation model.
- Solidified Ivy’s presence at over 30% of the rooms on the Las Vegas Strip with its smartconcierge solution to become the largest player in the casino resort messaging space.
- Achieved record usage: Ivy is now available to more than 25 million guests, representing a 100% year-over-year increase in messages and a 55% year-over-year increase in guest usage. In order to support its expansive portfolio, Ivy performed over 100 million actions autonomously.
- Secured investment from Plug and Play Ventures and Google.
- Pioneered voice integration with Google Assistant™ virtual personal assistant.
- Expanded Ivy’s hotel technology integration suite to include Amadeus, HotSOS, Springer Miller, Maestro, Quore and Genesys.
- Ivy and Go Moment received prominent national and trade attention – including being featured on FOX and NBC and in The Economist.
Go Moment has also continued to deliver on its commitment to ongoing innovations, which include an Ivy voice experience and other offerings focused on driving direct bookings and incremental revenue for its hotel clients. In 2018, Go Moment was first-to-market with an enterprise-grade business intelligence (BI) solution called Ivy Analytics that provides unparalleled real-time insights into guest experience and hotel operations performance.