Food Delivery Company Launches Loyalty Program
SkipTheDishes, a Canadian food delivery network, launches its new loyalty program, Skip Rewards.
The free program does not require sign up. Skip users will begin earning points on each and every order starting early October. Skip's focus remains providing the best value to their customers by never charging added services fees, and with Skip Rewards, they're evolving their offerings and elevating the customer experience.
Points are earned on every dollar spent through Skip from any of its 27,000 partners across the country. Points can be redeemed for discounts on future orders, which means Skip users can earn rewards at any time of the day for:
- Getting a morning cup of coffee delivered from Tim Hortons
- Settling the boneless debate between chicken pop-ins and chicken wings at Mary Brown's for lunch
- Indulging in a bottle of wine and sushi from Earls Kitchen + Bar for a romantic night-in, or wings and a couple of beers from St. Louis Bar & Grill while watching the big game
- A late-night order of Slurpees and taquitos from 7-Eleven
Skip Rewards is accessible to customers Canada-wide and will launch with two tiers of earning:
- Orange Status - All users start here at launch, earning five points for every dollar spent.
- Gold Status - After ordering twice in one month, users level up to Gold Status and begin earning ten points for every dollar spent.
With a simple redemption structure, Skip Rewards gives users points for doing what they love: ordering their favorites and having it delivered conveniently and safely right to their door.