Del Taco Signs On with Punchh Acquire
Punchh added a new product to its Restaurant Marketing Cloud platform called Punchh Acquire that's designed to help restaurants with new customer acquisition. Del Taco is among the four restaurant brands that have already deployed the new product during its Beta test period.
Punchh Acquire empowers restaurants to bring in new customers through consumer networks like Apple Pay, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and more. Once new customers visit, Punchh lets operators get to know every customer across hundreds of locations at scale and assign them with digital identities and profiles, allowing restaurants to measure campaign efficacy and make adjustments in real time to help move that customer up the value chain towards brand loyalty.
The new Punchh Acquire product empowers restaurants to market to new customers from the moment they walk through the door through a sophisticated mix of multi-channel marketing tools that integrate with any third-party ESP, SMS, Wifi including:
- eClub – enroll members and target them with tailored offers and coupons
- SMS – opt-in new customers and target them with tailored offers and coupons via SMS
- WiFi – turn anonymous customers into known customers when they access WiFi, and target them with tailored offers and coupons
- Apple Pay – target and acquire Apple Pay users into in-store rewards programs
- Bounce Back Offers – target anonymous guests with tailored offers on receipts when they make purchases, to entice them to visit again and turn them into known customers
Punchh’s network of restaurant customers includes more than 100 restaurant chains across the globe, representing more than $10B in annual spend by 20 million consumers.
Punchh, headquartered in Mountain View, Calif., is also working with key partners to deliver all of the different marketing channel components used in Punchh Acquire, including Twilio for SMS, Sendgrid for email, and in-restaurant WiFi providers.