Comwell Hotels Denmark Signs on with Agilysys
As part of its business solution transformation, Comwell evaluated POS providers to replace its long-term existing system. With the need to support multiple locations in Denmark & Sweden as well as regional growth, the Comwell team selected Agilysys as a solution partner because of Agilysys’ global experience, an understanding of their challenges, and a willingness to work together to find solutions to their unique requirements. Agilysys’ enterprise functionality, GDPR compliance and the ability to streamline operations with workflow optimization will help improve the guest experience and increase sales across its properties. In particular, Comwell is using Agilysys InfoGenesis and InfoGenesis Flex to:
- Simplify server workflows for quicker order processing and higher guest satisfaction.
- Enable servers to take orders tableside using mobile tablets which allows them to spend more time interacting with guests as opposed to going back and forth to a fixed POS terminal to input orders.
- Leverage InfoGenesis’ enterprise features to implement enterprise-level menu item setup, which enables item alignment to specific revenue categories across properties.
- Configure POS terminals to access unique menus and customized screen designs when supporting table service vs. events at conference & banquet venues.
- Adapt more easily to social-distancing demands while maintaining excellent guest service.
“When evaluating point-of-sale technology, the selection team searched for a solution partner with a successful track record of meeting the needs of a multi-property, global organization like ours,” said Lene Rysgaard, Project Manager at Comwell Hotels. “Agilysys stood out among the competition with a clear history of serving hospitality customers with the functionality we require to take our operations and our guest experience to the next level.”
The cloud-based SaaS deployment of InfoGenesis POS will allow the property to be more cost-effective in their operations, avoiding the resources and space needed to maintain the system onsite.