Customer growth platform Brightloom has implemented a series of product updates.
- Insights Navigator functions as a homepage and helps users connect the dots between analytics and customer engagement, summarizes the health of the customer base, identifies opportunities, and recommends specific actions to address the opportunities.
- Data Health Report assesses the quality of a brand’s existing first-party data, to help inform which marketing strategies are currently available to them, as well as suggesting remedies to improve the health of their data going forward. It answers questions such as is the data being collected correctly? Is it complete? Are my customers reachable? How is third-party delivery impacting my customer data?
- Customer Profile Dashboard helps users better understand the behavioral differences between different customer segments. For example, the behaviors and actions that set their most loyal customer apart from other customers, so they can design incentives to encourage those specific behaviors in others.
In an effort to help restaurants improve the efficacy of their existing digital ecosystems, in 2022, Brightloom has implemented new partnerships and integrations. Key highlights include:
- The Lunchbox-Brightloom integration and partnership combines Lunchbox’s online ordering and customer engagement system with Brightloom’s customer intelligence and personalization solutions to create an end-to-end solution for restaurant brands looking to grow and retain their customer base.
- New integrations with Square, point-of-sale and marketing platform, and Snowflake, data warehouse, provide self-serve, no-code ways for Brightloom customers to manage how the CGP ingests their customer, order, and payment data, as well as how they can then push their personalized recommendations to different marketing platforms.
- Partnership with Utiliti, a Web3 developer platform, to provide next-generation customer engagement strategies by leveraging emerging technologies.
This announcement follows Brightloom’s recent reveal of its Web3 Advisory Services, an offering targeted to consumer brands that want to modernize their customer relationships and experiment with emerging technologies. This service was first utilized by the fast-casual Asian restaurant chain and HT's 2022 Industry Hero, Wow Bao, when launching its NFT-based membership pass and club. Brightloom onboarded new customers including Honeybrains and R&R BBQ, and introduced new partnerships with Lunchbox.io and Utiliti.