Bite Squad Updates Android App
Bite Squad, an on-demand restaurant delivery service, recently launched an all-new, redesigned restaurant food delivery app for Android to create a streamlined user interface and improved customer experience.
According to Business Insider Intelligence reports, orders placed via smartphone and mobile apps will become a $38 billion industry and make up nearly 11 percent of all quick-service restaurant sales by 2020.
The new Bite Squad Android app features:
- A streamlined ordering process, requiring fewer screens and taps.
- An improved restaurant and cuisine search function to surface the most relevant results.
- A faster and easier checkout process, which automatically saves credit cards, addresses and uses popular defaults.
- The ability to view past orders and receipts, and a one-click reorder function.
- A cleaner layout and design that is visually appealing and more accessible.
- Live chat for customer service.
The Bite Squad app allows consumers to order restaurant food that gets delivered quickly and conveniently. Users can browse a wide range of restaurants with filtering tools and a search bar that make it easy to find any dish, of any cuisine, meeting any dietary restrictions. The app can take on-demand and advance orders, and users can conveniently pay with a credit card as they place an order. Bite Squad’s live order tracking system allows users to see when their food will arrive.
Bite Squad partners with over 11,000 independent restaurants in more than 375 cities. The updated Bite Squad Android app is free and available now from the Google Play Store.
Bite Squad is a subsidiary of Waitr Holdings Inc., is a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery.