Supporting a strategic procurement strategy, SWS is designed to improve productivity while reducing labor costs and waste. The system manages the entire inventory and procure-to-pay process, and integrates with leading financial and point-of-sale software products. It allows organizations to optimize their buying power by aggregating the purchasing of all departments and locations for mission-critical items, as well as for the hundreds of incidentals that add up to big dollars.
Incorporating a full-function accounting backbone in an enterprise-wide paperless environment, SWS supports procurement e-commerce and eliminates time-consuming and error-prone paper documents. Optional modules include: barcoding; menu and recipe analysis; retail; and SWS Direct, a convenient and intuitive shopping cart experience. SWS can be deployed as either an on-premise or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution.
SWS v9.1 includes the following key enhancements:
- One-click capability to ‘receive all’ purchase orders that arrive 100 percent complete
- Automatic item clean-up and purging
- Ability to attach and retrieve supporting bid documentation
- Notification emails for expiring bids
- Toggle sort view on bid dates
- Ability to add, modify and view internal notes during processing of warehouse requisitions
- Enhanced approval process to include ‘ASAP’ or ‘emergency’
- Enhanced compliance capabilities