Yext Inc., an AI search company, launched Support Answers, a suite of enterprise search solutions built for customer support teams.
The launch comes as people increasingly look online to find solutions independently, yet are unable to successfully resolve their issues. According to Gartner, 70% of a business’s customers use self-service tools, but only 9% can fully resolve their issues through these more automated channels.* As a result, many ultimately end up turning to live support options, driving up costs for the business and increasing the time to resolution for already frustrated customers.
Yext’s modern, AI-powered solutions — now tailored for a range of support use cases — understand the meaning behind customer questions and deliver direct answers drawing from a business’s FAQs, product manuals, help articles, and more. By providing a comprehensive self-service solution, Yext streamlines the resolution journey not just for customers who search for information on a business’s website, but also for customer support agents who look for information in their internal portals while guiding customers through troubleshooting.
Yext’s Support Answers includes :
● Help Site Search: Businesses can now implement Yext’s advanced natural language processing (NLP) on their help site so that when customers ask a support question in the search bar, they can get instant answers drawn directly from the business’s FAQs, guides, tutorials, videos, ebooks, product manuals, and more — without ever having to contact customer support.
● Case Form Deflection: Businesses can proactively deflect customer support ticket submissions and provide another opportunity for customers to self-serve with case form deflection.
● Agent Desktop Search: To reduce information silos and hold times for customers, businesses can centralize all support-related content in each agent’s internal portal.
● SEO for Help Center: If customers ask support questions on a third-party search engine like Google, businesses can still answer those questions via search-optimized landing pages and synced FAQs that improve ranking on the results page and increase the chances of appearing as a featured snippet.
● In-App Support: With just a few lines of code, businesses can implement a digital concierge on their web, mobile, and desktop apps that expands into a dynamic, chat-like search experience.
● Knowledge Base: Yext’s knowledge base solution hinges on the Yext Knowledge Graph, a central, brain-like database for businesses to store, view, edit, and approve all of their support-related information (and the relationships among that data). This solution allows teams to create their own self-service repository of information — complete with FAQs, support articles, product manuals, and more — that can be surfaced through search.
Businesses like Krispy Kreme have already been experiencing significant success with Yext’s support solutions.