What You’ll Learn at MURTEC 2019
Organized by Hospitality Technology, the three-day event is loaded with 35 educational sessions, 45+ top-notch speakers and 10 hours of networking making it a can’t-miss event for restaurant tech decision makers and influencers. Attendees will learn how to harness the hottest solutions disrupting restaurant operations and guest engagement.
- Emmy-nominated futurist Jason Silva, host of NatGeo’s Brain Games, will challenge attendees with mind-stretching ideas of innovation and productivity.
- Join a training course on Artificial Intelligence (AI) with Chick-Fil-A. Learn to program skills for Amazon Alexa, create your own chatbot and more.
- Disrupt Digital Disruption! MURTEC presents the former Chief Digital Officer of Starbucks, now CDO with MGM Resorts International, in a must-see keynote, Disrupting Digital Disruption, that will map your own course to customer engagement.
- Then, Master Your Data: Learn to build data visualization dashboards for your managers, plus leverage your WiFi for must-have customer data.
- Now in its third year, the Top Women in Restaurant Technology Awards will be presented at MURTEC. These coveted awards recognizes a diverse array of females in the foodservice technology industry, from restaurants and technology suppliers, who are reimagining how things are done in restaurants while demonstrating excellence in leadership, inventiveness and skill.
MURTEC features sessions in a variety of formats, including:
- MURTEC University: immersive, roll-up-your-sleeves sessions that provide classroom style instruction, and help attendees teach your organization what you learned.
- Closed-door workshops, open to restaurant executives only, offering a chance to work with peers in a vendor-free zone
- Topic discussion tables for fun peer-to-peer sharing during meal times
- MURTALKS: hard-hitting, 20-minute, TED-Talk like sessions.
Now in its 24th year, MURTEC has become the "Gold Standard" event for education and networking in the restaurant technology industry. The 2019 event will take place March 11-13, at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. Hosting 700+ restaurant technology executives and solution providers, MURTEC has grown every year to expand on all fronts more technology, more education, more networking all while still maintaining an exclusivity and intimacy that fosters invaluable peer-to-peer idea-sharing. The 2019 schedule will still feature popular standbys including: the annual golf outing and MURTEC University sessions. MURTEC also hosts the presentation of the Top Women Restaurant Technology Awards recognizing a diverse array of women in the foodservice technology industry, from restaurants and technology suppliers. To register or learn more about MURTEC, follow this link: https://www.murtec.com/start/begin