WATCH: How UNO’s Rebuilt Its Tech Stack for the Future of Guest Engagement
Every restaurant brand with a history of success is holding onto something that they believe is the key to success. For Uno’s Pizzeria and Grill it was a history of coupons and discounts. The barrier to bringing on new technology wasn’t in knowing what they needed next, it was overcoming the internal resistance to change. Throughout her career, Regina Jerome, VP of Information Technology at UNO Restaurants and Hospitality Technology's Top Women in Restaurant Technology Lifetime Achievement award winner, has worked to guide teams through change. Her mantra is to use technology as a way to make for a better business. WATCH this video now.
- She’ll talk about how she moved Uno’s beyond the coupons and BOGO offers that her team relied upon,
- Participants will walk through the dos and don’ts of change management.
- Learn the hard questions to ask and how to overcome the culture pushback that is part of the growth process.
ICYMI: Watch Maximum Automation: Next-Level Robotics at MURTEC
Go All In on MURTEC Coverage!
For a recap of the three informative days of MURTEC,
- MURTEC Day 1 Highlights: Metaverse, Security & More
- MURTEC Day 2 Highlights: Digital Transformation, Start-Up Alley & More
- MURTEC Day 3 Highlights: The Need for Speed, Award Winners & More
Don't miss the Trend Report: MURTEC 2023 Rewind.
Check back for more MURTEC 2023 video coverage here and on Youtube.