Waitr Updates App for Android, iOS
Waitr, a provider of on-demand food ordering and delivery, has launched the updated Waitr restaurant food delivery app for both Android and iOS. The new app is designed to create a more personalized and engaging user experience with an efficient order flow that allow users to place orders faster than ever. The new app also has a variety of group ordering improvements and optimizations that will get all your friends in on placing larger orders
- A new bottom menu bar gives users easy access to the restaurant list, search bar, profile and more.
- Simplified group ordering.
- The ability to add restaurants to a dedicated favorites list, right from search or the homepage.
- Auto-population for delivery address, phone number, and credit card information at checkout by adding ‘Default Settings’ to an account.
- New checkout flow allows users to confirm order details, select tip amount, and place orders all on the same screen.
- Warning notifications if a user tries to place an order that is more than 300 feet away from his or her current location to help reduce the number of orders placed to incorrect delivery addresses.
- The new 'Order It Again' section displays users' most recent orders, allowing them to add their favorite food items directly to the cart with a single tap.
The updated Waitr app is free and available now from the App Store and Google Play.