Fuel, software provider and digital agency for the hotel industry, announces that it has partnered with extended stay hotel brand Uptown Suites to integrate its full-featured interactive mobile app into the company's digital ecosystem. The app was officially launched early this month and will serve all eight existing Uptown Suites properties in the U.S.
Fuel's mobile app solution will help Uptown Suites to maximize guest service and increase satisfaction through a set of robust mobile tools and benefits, including:
- Keyless entry, which allows guests to use their mobile phone as a secure digital key to unlock their guestroom door. In addition to saving staff time and reducing the workload at the front desk, this feature allows guest to skip the front desk and go directly to their assigned guestroom. It also eliminates the frustration of lost or non-working keycards and the inconvenience of having to visit the front desk for replacements.
- Easy bookings and a streamlined way for guests to renew their extended stay.
- Seamless messaging, allowing guests to receive alerts directly from the property through push notifications. Guests can stay up-to-date on property events, and operators can instantly contact any guest in the event of an emergency.
- A comprehensive browser, allowing guests to easily research all Uptown Suites locations.
- Exclusive access to partner promotions, keeping guests at the forefront of all a hotel's exclusive offerings.
"More and more hotel guests are beginning their travel journey using smart phones, and we want to be able to facilitate that kind of experience," says Virginia Swords, Director of Marketing at Uptown Suites. "Through our partnership with Fuel, we are taking on a mobile strategy that will help us to meet our guests on whatever platform they choose, and with the highest possible level of service."