Building upon its robust reservation system and To Go platform, Tock launches Tock 20—a unified reservation, takeout, delivery, and event system designed to help restaurants, wineries, and other businesses build a bridge to the future and maintain control of their operations as they begin to reopen their doors.
- Contactless ordering and payment at the time of reservation or within the restaurant
- Advanced waitlist and two-way messaging to ensure social distancing
- Customizable communication tools and surveys
- Real-time floor plan editing and capacity planning to make adjustments on the fly
- Integrated delivery with no additional costs to businesses
- Complete access and ownership of data
- Tock created the To Go platform this past March as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
"We made the switch to Tock when the pandemic hit, and as our To Go sales grew, we quickly were able to re-hire our employees," says Ezequiel Vázquez-Ger, Co-Owner of Seven Reasons in Washington, DC. "Tock has allowed us to streamline the process of re-opening with reservations and our To Go orders all in one system.”
Launched in December 2014, Tock powers reservation, table management, and carryout operations for over 3,000 restaurants.