Tock Introduces Unified Platform for Reservations, Takeout
Building upon its robust reservation system and To Go platform, Tock launches Tock 20—a unified reservation, takeout, delivery, and event system designed to help restaurants, wineries, and other businesses build a bridge to the future and maintain control of their operations as they begin to reopen their doors.
- Contactless ordering and payment at the time of reservation or within the restaurant
- Advanced waitlist and two-way messaging to ensure social distancing
- Customizable communication tools and surveys
- Real-time floor plan editing and capacity planning to make adjustments on the fly
- Integrated delivery with no additional costs to businesses
- Complete access and ownership of data
- Tock created the To Go platform this past March as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
"We made the switch to Tock when the pandemic hit, and as our To Go sales grew, we quickly were able to re-hire our employees," says Ezequiel Vázquez-Ger, Co-Owner of Seven Reasons in Washington, DC. "Tock has allowed us to streamline the process of re-opening with reservations and our To Go orders all in one system.”
Launched in December 2014, Tock powers reservation, table management, and carryout operations for over 3,000 restaurants.