Stratix Launches SmartMobile Services for Apple Offering for Enterprise Customers
Stratix Corporation, a provider of managed mobility services in the U.S., launched its new SmartMobile Services for Apple offering that provides enterprises with scalable, comprehensive, lifecycle management and 24x7x365 support for Apple products and services.
This offer combines Stratix’s tenure in enterprise mobility with Stratix’ ecosystem of partners to offer fully-Integrated Apple iOS and macOS solutions. The result is a true Mobility as a Service (MaaS) offering that combines Apple and third-party products, Stratix consulting and Managed Mobility Services (MMS), and is layered with Apple Professional Services, AppleCare, and Apple Financial Services (AFS).
The SmartMobile Services for Apple offer a robust set of services designed to fit the needs of the enterprise including:
- Optimized enterprise mobility solutions designed to support client-specific, mobile-driven business processes.
- Dedicated Mobile Device Management expertise for large-scale, business-critical deployments with Apple Business Manager.
- End-to-end visibility, full lifecycle management and usage history for all Apple devices through itrac360.
- Day-2 Support with world-class Apple-authorized service, on-site repair and replacement.
- Robust, personalized end-user support available 24x7x365, backed by AppleCare for all Apple devices.
As an Apple Authorized Value-Added Reseller and Apple Authorized Service Provider, Stratix can source, repair and provide warranty replacement of iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac. SmartMobile Services for Apple provides great flexibility and low total cost of ownership with bundled hardware, software and services, in a convenient monthly-per device fee through Apple Financial Services (AFS) enabled by the high residual value of Apple products. These services offer vertical-specific integration across retail, transportation and logistics, healthcare and other critical business use cases.
With over two million devices under management, Stratix provides the most comprehensive post-deployment support available. Stratix is an Authorized Apple Service Provider and their agents offer on-shore enterprise-level iOS and macOS support layered with AppleCare Enterprise support to provide customers with the optimum customer experience and a single point of contact. This includes spare pool logistics programs, authorized repairs and RMA fulfillment.