SalesVu Partners With Square
Restaurant and business management solutions provider SalesVu has partnered with Square, a payment processing service and provider of point-of-sale solutions. With a wide variety of free SalesVu applications currently available, the partnership will allow SalesVu’s free applications to integrate with Square’s payment hardware for increased capabilities and enhanced user experience.
SalesVu restaurant management solutions include an array of free iPad apps, which can now be utilized with Square hardware. Square hardware is now compatible with several SalesVu Apps, including:
• OrderUp – An app that allows customers to self-order that automatically sends orders to the Square Register.
• Incoming – Automatically displays all orders from Square Register in the Kitchen.
• Customer Display – Displays orders from Square Register to customers so they can add a tip and sign discreetly.
• Restaurant-Branded Smartphone Ordering App – All orders placed on this app automatically appear on the Square Register with pickup or delivery information.
• Restaurant Website – All orders placed on the restaurant website will automatically appear on the Square Register with pickup or delivery information.
Optional apps that can be integrated with Square include free OnTheList, which handles reservation waitlist with SMS notifications; free OrderUp for self-order kiosks; as well as a number of other solutions which handle everything from gift cards and loyalty rewards to invoicing and order management.
Square is a popular payment processing solution that has already been implemented by many businesses. Under the new partnership, any business with an existing Square account will be able to download the free SalesVu apps and be running in no time.