RTN recently launched its Virtual Start-Up Alley, where some of the restaurant industry’s most innovative start-ups are featured on an evergreen section of the community’s website. RTN offers restaurant tech start-ups a place to shine, both by being featured on the Virtual Start-Up Alley directory and in-person at RTN’s annual Start-Up Alley at MURTEC (Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology Conference) in Las Vegas. In addition, the site features white-glove introductions for anyone looking to meet the start-up companies. RTN also hosts supplier-to-supplier networking events, whereby more established legacy companies can get
to know the industry’s start-ups, discover complementary solutions and unique ways to partner.
At the time of launch, RTN’s Virtual Start-Up Alley had 12 start-ups on the site (more to come!), including:
- Bite Ninja: A gig-economy focused platform allowing over 3.5M restaurants to outsource their drive-thru and front-counter shifts to trained freelancers working from home offices.
- Brizo FoodMetrics: Provides strategic data to empower restaurant vendors and restaurants with business intelligence, market research and competitive analysis.
- CheckPlease: A fintech service optimization software company that increases restaurant throughput and guest satisfaction with a refined checkout experience.
- Dyjit: Creators of knowyeapp, the industry’s first food-centric guest engagement platform, helps restaurants tell their story, learn about and connect with guests.
- Koala: Creates premium, customizable apps for restaurants to offer digital ordering.
- OneDine: Re-imagines the dining journey by enabling guests to safely and securely use their personal device to craft the experience they want.
- Ovation: Allows restaurants to easily resolve guest concerns in real-time, get more 5-star reviews, discover insights to improve, and drive revenue.
- Pathspot: Hand Scanner that 1) validates employees are washing their hands and 2) tracks and validates SOPs at store level to help with training and employee safety at the corporate level.
- Pepper: Delivers ordering, loyalty and payment customer journeys for in-store and click & collect, generating actionable data and empowering merchants to improve marketing, products and service.
- Perfect Company: Enterprise platform helps restaurants become top performers through better visibility, more accurate measurements, and real time notifications that reduce human error.
- Smart Screen: Enterprise-level personalization and decision artificial intelligence engine optimizes marketing initiatives, digital ordering channels, back office functions and food safety programs.
- Soulman Marketing: Helps restaurants build a customer database so they can retain and communicate with their most loyal customers.