Revolution and Punchh Partner on Mobile Ordering, Loyalty Platform Integration
Restaurant Revolution Technologies Inc. announced its partnership with Punchh, a marketing automation platform, to help streamline mobile ordering for restaurants.
The partnership with Punchh provides an integrated mobile order-ahead experience supported by Revolution’s Order One technology. Order One was awarded an advanced certification from Punchh based on the level of integration. Restaurant customers are now able to access their accounts via single-sign-on, earn and redeem loyalty credits including online and mobile purchases, and receive an integrated ordering and loyalty experience within the restaurant’s Punchh-created mobile app.
Order One incorporates all customer orders, whether they were placed via web, mobile, social, phone, text or chat, directly into the restaurant’s point of sale (POS) system.
Order One features include:
- A fully branded presentation of menus with real-time updates based on menu item availability.
- Direct delivery enablement capabilities providing customers the opportunity to order directly from the restaurant’s website and opt for delivery fulfilled by third-party delivery services like DoorDash without the use of tablets that require data re-entry.
- Monitoring of submitted orders from start to finish and providing order management protection. If there’s a problem, such as credit card processing failures, Order One, along with its live issue monitoring and order resolution team, will troubleshoot in real-time and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Capturing customer data for a comprehensive look at all ordering channels and necessary data to drive revenue and make crucial business decisions.
- Group ordering capabilities to have a group order managed, submitted and paid for by a single payer or multiple payers.
- Chat ordering capabilities for customers to receive chat assistance on an online or mobile order, and to connect to the same live agent for further assistance.
- Repeat ordering capabilities for customers to quickly repeat previously placed or favorited orders at a click of a button for fast and easy reordering.
- Social media login and sharing capabilities for customers to easily sync and login via social media accounts and directly share menu items, favorites and other content across social platforms.