Restaurant Manager Launches Hybrid Cloud POS Software
Restaurant Manager LLC., developers of the Restaurant Manager Point of Sale (POS) system, introduces its new hybrid cloud POS solution, Duet.
Duet is a fast, low-cost POS solution that gives restaurants robust operational functionality and powerful management and reporting tools. The Duet software is Android-based, giving it the flexibility to run on either Android tablets or the company’s purpose-built commercial grade 15-inch POS terminals.
This POS software was designed from the ground up and offers a sleek, modern interface while utilizing more familiar touchscreen gestures for ultimate ease-of-use.
Duet’s benefits include:
- Efficient ordering – Easily split checks, add discounts, update gratuity and taxes, or handle various other tasks.
- Robust cloud reporting and management – Allows restaurants to have remote access to their Duet POS system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. View reports online, make changes to your menu remotely and manage employees from anywhere.
- Online ordering and reservations through integrated online solutions.
- Menu customization – Add, edit or remove menu items in real-time with a simple and intuitive interface.
- Table tracking – Manage tables to see which are occupied, which are vacant and how many people are at each table.
- Tableside ordering – Take orders from customers directly from the table via a tablet for maximum efficiency.
Duet is offered with a Software-as-a-Service pricing model, providing restaurants with a cutting-edge POS solution with minimal initial investment and low monthly payments. This monthly fee even includes a lifetime hardware warranty for restaurants that opt to use the company’s POS equipment.
This software solution is sold and serviced by the company’s value-added resellers who provide local service and support.