Qu, Franklin Junction Partner to Create Platform Powering Host Kitchen Marketplace
Franklin Junction’s platform enables restaurants to expand their delivery footprints through host facilities by matching brands with excess kitchen capacity to foodservice brands or concepts — with specifically curated menus — looking to increase production and distribution in untapped geographic areas.
Powering Franklin Junction’s digital marketplace is Qu’s cloud kitchen technology solution, KitchenUP. Franklin Junction and Qu have collaborated to leverage their respective restaurant and technology expertise in launching this marketplace, driven by fast, efficient ordering, and omni-channel commerce capabilities.
The KitchenUP platform uses a Qu-1Tablet solution to aggregate digital orders from third-party delivery companies, providing the ability to quickly and easily manage orders through a single interface and send them directly to the kitchen. The marketplace leverages Qu’s 1-Menu platform that includes out-of-the-box unified menu management across brands and channels, with native third-party delivery integrations and multi-brand reporting.
While any cloud kitchen concept can benefit from Qu’s cross-brand platform capabilities, KitchenUP enables a single restaurant brand to become a host kitchen to other brands — with each brand’s menus, orders, sales and reports managed and available from a single interface — providing immediate sales and revenue opportunities.
With Franklin Junction and Qu’s KitchenUP solution, restaurant brands and ghost kitchen operators can now:
- Expand delivery footprints to new guests in untapped markets, increasing sales potential
- Repurpose unused kitchen capacity to introduce new concepts/menus and recoup revenues
- Enable campaigns to drive traffic from third-party to first-party ordering
- Manage production of all digital orders from one device, removing existing ‘tablet farms’
- Build menus one time, in one place with Qu-1Menu platform
- Access holistic multi-brand, multi-channel reporting from one system
Franklin Junction currently has more than 500 host facilities and 20+ partner brands.