QSR Automations announced the launch of the ConnectSmart Platform. This move strengthens and simplifies company and product offerings.
The platform combines QSR Automations’ software suite into a single platform:
- ConnectSmart Kitchen, a kitchen display system
- ConnectSmart Go, an off-premise order management system
- ConnectSmart Host (formerly DineTime), a guest experience, reservation and table management solution
- ConnectSmart Insights, a business intelligence tool
- ConnectSmart ControlPoint, hardware management software
- ConnectSmart Recipes (formerly TeamAssist), a kitchen-integrated recipe viewer
By connecting the back end and integrating these solutions into one operational platform, operators can work with a solution that shares data from all its components and make holistic restaurant decisions in real-time. Flexible APIs and robust integrations allow operators to tailor the platform to their specific needs and focus on what’s most important — the guest experience.
Restaurant owners and operators can learn more about the ConnectSmart Platform here