QSR Automations, a provider of kitchen automations and guest management solutions, has collaborated with Google to integrate DineTime, a reservation management platform, to Reserve with Google.
Reserve with Google allows Google users to discover and book services straight from Google Search and Google Maps. DineTime equipped restaurants will be able to use the booking button built by Google. The integration uses DineTime’s API to serve up restaurants real-time inventory to diners looking for a table. Google users can make a dining reservation directly through web and mobile versions of Google Search and Google Maps.
Here’s how customers will reserve a table at DineTime restaurant through Google Search:
- Google users will search for a restaurant
- Simply click on a restaurant within Google Maps or Search
- View the restaurant’s basic information, such as its rating, links to their website, hours of operations, address and more
- Available reservation times will be presented
- Users can confirm a reservation through DineTime without opening a separate application
Reserve with Google is now available to DineTime restaurants and diners globally. The partnership will reach more customers with minimal effort and makes booking reservations simple