Pathr.ai, an Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered Spatial Intelligence platform, recently unveiled its Sensor Layer v2.0 software and announced its expansion beyond the retail space to new verticals. The new software integrates directly with a physical space’s existing infrastructure - delivering fast, cost-effective solutions to companies who want to understand how people move and interact inside their physical spaces. With the move to Intel-based systems, the software will provide improved power efficiencies, make future deployments more viable, and make it simple for the Pathr.ai ecosystem to develop new computer vision modules on its stack.
Pathr empowers hospitality groups – hotels and restaurants - with actionable insights about their customer flow, staff interactions, loss prevention measures, and checkout management to drive impactful business outcomes in real-time. For example, hotels can use the data to evaluate how many people visited the pool, the convenience center, the food area, the workout center, or the front desk. It can also determine if guests are regularly using a back door instead of the main entrance and if the hotel needs to implement better lighting or create a more inviting space surrounding it. And in the case of a restaurant, Pathr data can help indicate if there is an area most requested, perhaps shaping lighting or traffic patterns that can be adjusted. These statistics can help managers determine where they should expect the most traffic and can move things around to drive awareness of other items.
Pathr.ai can also provide insights into things such as:
- Guest Engagement
- Determine free/busy status and wait times on building amenities (elevators, fitness centers, conference rooms, parking garages, cafes, restaurants)
- Improve commercial services (cafes, restaurants, food kiosks) by measuring tenant-staff interactions and queue metrics
- Analyze guest engagement with concierge services to reduce wait times and maximize guest satisfaction
- Generate heatmaps to understand guest traffic hotspots
- Drive operational efficiencies by dynamically allocating staff based on real-time conditions
- Conduct flow analysis to understand facility utilization and interactions
Unlike other solutions, Pathr.ai easily integrates and collects data from existing infrastructure, measures human movement inside a physical space, and anonymizes data - allowing companies to be GDPR-compliant and handle fraud in a non-biased way. The re-architected and more composable Sensor Layer enables Pathr.ai to run any computer vision model, either made internally, from open source, or from third-party partners, on its stack, extending its capabilities to build industry-specific use cases at scale based on their clients’ business needs.
To learn more about Sensor Layer v2.0 visit https://Pathr.ai.ai/technology/.