PAR Technology Introduces PAR Pay for all PAR POS Software Solutions
ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a global provider of point of sale (POS) and workforce efficiency solutions to the restaurant and retail industries, announced the introduction of PAR Pay, a SaaS based EMV enabled transaction processing solution for processing credit, debit and store value cards. PAR Pay is seamlessly integrated as an extension of all PAR POS software solutions and supported by the PAR service infrastructure. PAR Pay will be available to all Brink and PixelPoint clients in June of this year.
ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation.
PAR customers have been seeking a faster, more flexible payment processing solution with market leading reliability and support. Mobile payment platforms combined with Quick Chip support dramatically improve the guest experience, while providing piece of mind through heightened fraud detection and security monitoring. PAR Pay’s gateway architecture provides real-time transaction visibility through a cloud-based portal, allowing anywhere access to view non-sensitive transaction and settlement details, analyze payment trends, reconcile payments and manage chargebacks across all stores securely from the Cloud. PAR Pay is also device agnostic, providing merchants with a long term, low cost flexible solution for processing payments.
PAR Pay will be introduced and highlighted at the PAR booth at MURTEC 2018.
Key features of PAR Pay include:
- Supports Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and PayPal with Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Quick Chip support for EMV processing as fast as swipe
- Store & Forward for automatic approval of transactions during rare offline occasions
- Device agnostic where customers can choose from a selection of manufacturers and models
- Payment processor agnostic
- Tokenization allows for card on file functionality outside of the store
- Point-to-point encryption (P2PE)
- PCI-DSS and PA-DSS v3.2 certified