NRF 2019 News: Workforce Dimensions by Kronos Powers the Future of Retail, Hospitality, and Food Services
Kronos Incorporated today announced powerful enhancements to its next-generation cloud suite, Workforce Dimensions, that streamline operational execution for retail, hospitality, and food service organizations. New Workforce Dimensions features help empower the entire workforce with a fully comprehensive workforce management and human capital management (HCM) experience combining advanced labor volume forecasting, predictive scheduling, and task management.
- Advanced forecasting and predictive scheduling align staff to demand and mitigate compliance risks.
- Powered by AIMEE – an artificial intelligence (AI) engine built for managers and employees – advanced labor volume forecasting in Workforce Dimensions delivers personalized, best-fit schedules that ensure associate skills are aligned with customer volume and seasonal demand. Scheduling accuracy is improved by a median of 20 percent, which could save tens of millions of dollars in staffing costs for retail, hospitality, and food service organizations.
- Machine learning further fine-tunes labor forecasts over time, unlocking additional efficiencies while delivering stable and predictable schedules.
- Embedded predictive analytics and proactive compliance capabilities transform managers into strategic problem solvers, revealing the impact that unplanned scheduling changes and absence can have both on business performance and compliance with scheduling legislation.
- Extend the power of Workforce Dimensions to simplify store execution and engage associates with task management.
- With Kronos Task Management powered by ThinkTime, retailers and others can deliver a superior customer experience by quickly and easily helping associates prioritize actionable tasks, daily to-dos, and customer needs from any device.
- Kronos Task Management enables proactive planning and improves visibility into the real-time status of distributed work. Additionally, in order to drive higher engagement and productivity at all levels, organizations can maintain balanced workflows to ensure associates have time to complete critical tasks; motivate, train, and engage associates through mobile-first communication streams; and deliver effective, real-time support to front-line workers.
- With the ability to audit individual store locations and validate the quality of work performed, field leaders and managers can document growth and successes, building confidence throughout the organization.
- Through powerful integrations with Workforce Dimensions, task data informs labor forecasting and scheduling to ensure transparency and streamlined execution across every level of an organization. Integrated calendar views additionally enable detailed planning and comparison of activities by location, role, and individual.
- A complete HCM experience to attract, retain, and develop a highly engage workforce.
- Workforce Dimensions HCM unifies talent acquisition, onboarding, core human resources (HR), performance management, and payroll with workforce management and task management to provide a single solution spanning the entire employee lifecycle.
- Predictive HCM analytics, including the award-winning Employee Perspectives, enable HR teams to leverage workforce data to make strategic decisions around people-centric issues including employee potential, flight risk, and fatigue that would have otherwise gone unnoticed.
- A responsive user experience lets associates and managers complete any action on any device, such as allowing associates to review personal information from anywhere and managers to spend less time behind a desk and more time walking the floor, working with customers, and training teams.