MURTEC Innovation Report: Restaurant Innovation Heatmap
Now more than ever, restaurants continue to innovate. The industry’s premier networking and educational conference, Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology and Educational Conference (MURTEC) wrapped up its 25th anniversary edition at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas on March 11 shortly before the nationwide closure of dining rooms due to COVID-19. The agenda was packed with dozens of on-trend seminars led by subject matter experts, hands-on workshops and group discussions, including a COVID-19 pop-up workshop. Plus, there was golf, peer-to-peer sharing, networking and a show floor packed with 75+ of the hottest restaurant technologies empowering frictionless customer experience, delivery, personalization, payments, networks and much more.
Digital Content Recap: Coming Soon!
Visit MURTEC’s digital content library featuring videos of these not-to-be missed sessions and on-the-floor interviews with vendors and their newest tech solutions.
Hot takeaways from some of this year's sessions:
- Are You Ready for CCPA?
- Make Some Noise: Open The Throttle & Dominate Your Marketplace
- Channel Management Across Online and In-Store
- Digital Deployments Made Simple: Unlock a New Profit Center through PCI Compliance
- How Restaurants Can Make AI Effective
- Integration Battlefield: Managing Your Tech Stack
- IT Leadership Panel: Tech Leaders Tell All
- Getting ROI from ERP Systems
- Hospitality’s Guide to Hot Tech at CES 2020