Restaurant management platform MarginEdge now has an integration with restaurant team management platform, 7shifts. This integration enables 7shifts clients to seamlessly and autonomously share their labor data with the MarginEdge platform, empowering them with a full view of their entire controllable costs.
With the right tools, labor can be one of the most controllable costs in running a restaurant. This integration autonomously pulls data from 7shifts so that restaurants can:
- See all controllable costs and revenue in one place
- Track actual labor costs against budgeted labor costs in real time.
- View a declining labor budget throughout the period, updated daily, by comparing labor spending to a fixed dollar amount or to a percentage of sales.
- View detailed labor summaries broken down by category, employee, or job title throughout a weekly or daily period.
- Keep labor in one centralized location alongside other costs and your revenue, including any labor data recorded by a POS.
The ongoing labor shortages have made it more important than ever to be able to accurately staff restaurants, which can help prevent burnout and turnover ensuring better guest experiences and increased profits. By integrating both platforms, operators are supported by providing them the ability to make real-time decisions using robust analytics and insights, and all in one place.