LIVE AT MURTEC: You've Been Hacked! Now What?
Data breaches and cyberattacks are on the rise for hospitality businesses of all sizes. Join us at MURTEC for this session and leave with real-world action items that you can use to protect your restaurant.
As cyber crime reaches unprecedented heights and sophistication, many restaurants remain unprepared for a potentially catastrophic breach. At MURTEC, top technology experts and restaurant executives will break down the most critical next steps your organization must be prepared to execute should the unthinkable occur.
- Tom Seeker - Earl Enterprises
- Brian Lucy - CKE Restaurants Inc.
- Amit Verma - Comcast Business
- Courtney Radke - Fortinet
This is just one of the three breakout sessions planned for 1:30 PM - 2:25 PM on March 6. Running concurrently, are:
Tech Disruptor Series I: Streamlining Operations
The Metaverse 101
This session offers simple takeaways for a better understanding of the web3 world, what is happening in the restaurant space now, and how it may be relevant in 2023 and beyond.
- Kevin Seo, Chief Megaphone, Food Fighters Universe and Bored and Hungry
- Skip Kimpel, Principal of Independent & SMB Consulting, ConStrata Technology Consulting and author of the book, Web3 and Restaurants