Interface Security Systems announced the completion of a $60 million equity financing transaction led by its current sponsors SunTx Capital Partners and Prudential Capital Partners.
The additional equity capital will help facilitate the company’s growth strategy and strengthen its industry-leading capabilities, featuring highly differentiated managed services. This new capital comes in the wake of a highly productive 2020 where Interface has:
- Made significant investments in innovation, product development, and new technology infrastructure
- Scaled operations and expanded service offering to a broader range of verticals
- Launched new services and strategic partnerships
- Achieved a 250% YoY growth in new customer acquisitions
- Further enhanced the overall customer experience
“We see a major digital transformation taking place within numerous distributed enterprise business models seeking to adapt to changing consumer behavior and increasing security threats," said Michael Shaw, CEO of Interface Security Systems, a leading provider of innovative business security solutions, remote managed video monitoring, and networking infrastructure. "This capital infusion will enable us to continue to stay ahead of the technology curve and further solidify our position as a key technology partner for consumer-facing businesses.”