Intelity to Host Voice Technology Webinar
Artificial Intelligence (AI) voice command technology is infiltrating the hospitality landscape, with guests eager to enjoy its conveniences and hoteliers ready to capture new revenues and boost operational efficiencies. In two weeks, Intelity will hold a webinar titled “Say Hello to ICEvoice.” Led by Chief Sales & Marketing Officer Gregg Hopkins and Chief Technology Officer Chris Grey, the online session will discuss how guests can use voice commands for requesting services and controlling the in-room environment, and how that translates into improved operational efficiency and revenues.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, April 25th at 1:00 p.m. EST. To register, click here.
All hoteliers interested in AI voice solutions are encouraged to attend this event. During this 45-minute online class, participants will be introduced to Intelity's new Amazon Alexa-powered solution, ICEvoice, and they’ll learn how ambient technology offers solutions specific to the needs of hotels.
Here’s what Webinar participants can expect:
· Learn what integrations your hotel can employ with ICEvoice.
· Understand how to connect, engage and service guests using ambient technology.
· Discover best practices that will make communication with guests easier and more efficient.
· Hear new ways that ICEvoice will generate revenue for your hotel.
· Realize how ICEvoice will save your hotel money by creating efficient guest service.
For more information about Intelity’s solutions for the hospitality industry, click here.