IDS Next announces enhancements to the FX1 platform including an Arabic-language version, and new modules that cover guest engagement (FX GeM), sales force management (FX Sales & Marketing) and hotel analytics on-the-go (FX1 Pulze). This new technology was designed to enhance the guest experience at every touchpoint and offers modules that are optimized for mobile.
For decades, IDS Next has provided hospitality solutions to hotels in all market segments, from enterprise to single property. FX1 builds on the company’s strategy to combine PMS, POS, incident management, guest engagement, promotions, upsell, feedback, pre-check-in, self-check-in, in-room solutions for services, room dining, in-room check-out, multi-property chain CRS, and financials that include AP, AR, GL, all in one mobile-first system.
Key attributes of the FX1 platform include:
- All guest-facing and employee-facing modules are native mobile applications
- FX1 Pulze offers Hotel Business Intelligence on the go
- Multiple touchpoints that allow the guest to communicate with the hotel at any time or location on the property
- Simple QR code-based web link is sent to guests so they need not download an application
- Incident tracking and housekeeping systems are designed with a closed feedback system along with automatic escalation matrices that help deliver exceptional guest service
- For the millennial traveler, the platform offers DIY solutions at every point of their journey
- For the millennial employee, the platform is conveniently mobile, with KPIs that aim to motivate them to perform better