Driven by its commitment to continuously listen to guests, customers and members, Hyatt announces an extension of its popular Work from Hyatt extended-stay package to include a new Office for the Day option now available daily through May 31, 2021, at more than 400 Hyatt hotels in the Americas. Offering a much-deserved change of scenery to people still working remotely and the opportunity for guests to incorporate more wellbeing experiences into their work day, the Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day package starts at $65 per day and includes a private guestroom with the conveniences of an office combined with the comforts and amenities of a premium hotel experience.
With this new offer, guests may choose from more than 400 participating full-service and select-service Hyatt hotels in the Americas, across more than 100 markets in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean and South America. Top destinations include Austin, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Mexico City, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Seattle, Vancouver and more. Guests are invited to check in as early as 7:00 a.m. and depart as late as 7:00 p.m., and enjoy emailing poolside, lunching with a view, taking an in-room mindful meditation session with Hyatt’s exclusive collaboration with Headspace and working out at the gym or in-room with Exhale on Demand during the work day.
“By continuously listening to our members and guests, we understand what’s most important to them; they are prioritizing wellbeing now more than ever and want more flexibility and creative new ways to avoid burnout,” said Asad Ahmed, SVP commercial services, Americas, Hyatt. “Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day is perfect for guests who are looking for a convenient change of scenery with access to premium hotel amenities, more ways to experience wellbeing during the work day, and the opportunity to earn bonus World of Hyatt points and elite Tier-Qualifying Night credits.”
Starting at $65 + tax per day for use from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day includes:
- Standard guestroom with a workspace and high-floor rooms with a view upon availability plus the option to upgrade
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- 50% discount on self- or valet-parking offered by the hotel (if applicable)
- 15% food and beverage discount and complimentary bottled water and a selection of coffee and tea in-room
- Various in-room wellbeing offerings that may include experiences such as Headspace meditations via the World of Hyatt app, Exhale on Demand on guestroom TVs at select Hyatt House and Hyatt Place hotels in the U.S. and Headspace meditation and mindfulness exercises on guestroom TVs at more than 200 participating Hyatt hotels
- Access to hotel amenities such as the gym and pool, where available
- Access to business facilities such as printer, scanner and fax machine, where available
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having Office for the Day stays count toward elite-tier status
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for an Office for the Day package
For added peace of mind, Hyatt is offering Office for the Day guests flexibility, with cancellation at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival for most reservations for stays through May 31, 2021. Some exclusions are noted below.
In major cities and properties like Hotel 50 Bowery, a Joie de Vivre Hotel (NYC), Thompson Chicago, Hyatt Regency Atlanta and Andaz Scottsdale, Hyatt is seeing a heavier concentration of local guests compared to the same time last year, highlighting people’s desires to stay close to home. To learn more about Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day participating properties, availability and pricing, visit hyatt.com/officefortheday or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code OFFICE.
In addition, due to such strong interest, Hyatt is extending the Work from Hyatt extended-stay package to Sept. 12, 2021 with rates starting at $139 + tax per night for a 5-night minimum stay. Work from Hyatt features 90 participating hotels across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, premium resort amenities and hotel-curated perks that vary by property. To learn more about participating properties, availability and pricing, visit hyatt.com/workfromhyatt or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code WFHYAT.
Hyatt’s top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues to Hyatt properties is doing it with their safety and wellbeing in mind. Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety.
Additional Ways for Members to Enjoy New Exclusive, Extended Benefits:
Hyatt is reimagining the member experience with creativity and care to provide exclusive benefits, enhanced convenience and flexibility through the following special offers:
- New Ways to Achieve World of Hyatt Elite Status in 2021: World of Hyatt remains committed to advancing care for its global members as they plan for travel in the new year. To give members less to worry about as they navigate the year ahead, World of Hyatt has announced significant changes to its elite status qualifications. For the 2021 calendar year, World of Hyatt is reducing the Base Point and Tier-Qualifying Night requirements by 50 percent so members can achieve or requalify for status and enjoy elite benefits in half the time – either by staying half the number of nights or earning half the number of Base Points required in a calendar year. To learn more about all the ways World of Hyatt is caring for members, click here.
- More Time to Enjoy World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys Promotions: To make Work from Hyatt and Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day even more valuable, World of Hyatt members can combine the packages with the World of Hyatt’s most rewarding global promotion. Bonus Journeys provides members the ability to earn up to quadruple points on eligible spend at 1,000+ participation locations worldwide through February 28, 2021, if they register by January 15, 2021. Plus, members can earn double Tier-Qualifying Night credits – yet another way for members to accelerate toward earning tier status in 2021. To learn more and register for the offer, click here.
For more information on all Hyatt offers, visit hyatt.com/offers.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation, one or more of its affiliates, and/or one or more hotels operating under a Hyatt brand.
Cancellation Policy Terms and Conditions
Hotels may adjust this cancellation policy during some high-demand periods (e.g., holidays or special events). When making reservations, guests are always encouraged to review the rate rules, which show the current cancellation and deposit policies for all properties and rates, to ensure they understand the cancellation and/or deposit rules for each reservation.
Reservations can be changed or cancelled on hyatt.com or via the World of Hyatt app (subject to the exceptions noted here and during the booking process). Please note that changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
With some very limited exceptions, existing reservations booked before July 1, 2020, for arrivals through July 31, 2021, can be cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. This includes Advance Purchase Rate reservations.
Reservations made after April 1, 2020 at select Destination Residences or under Special Event Rates, after June 3, 2020 at Hyatt Residence Club properties, and any other reservations made after June 30, 2020 that disclose a different cancellation or refund policy at the time of booking are excluded from this policy and subject to the cancellation or refund policy disclosed at the time of booking. Please visit the Change and Cancellation Fee Waiver Exceptions for a list of excluded properties.
Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day Packages
Reservations must be made in advance directly with Hyatt by using Special Offer Code OFFICE. When calling, please use 866-886-5053. Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day packages are subject to availability and inclusions may vary by property. Parking discount is valid at participating hotels and resorts that offer parking, provided that parking charges at such hotel or resort can be billed to the guest room/folio. If both are offered by the applicable hotel or resort, offer is valid for either valet or self-parking. 15% food and beverage discount is valid for cumulative spend of up to $300 USD. Packages are valid from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and do not include an overnight stay, even though our systems may reflect a 1-night stay. Packages must be booked and utilized by 5/31/21. World of Hyatt members are eligible to earn World of Hyatt points, Bonus Journeys Bonus Points and Tier-Qualifying Night credits for these packages. Member must actually check-in, occupy the room and complete the stay for his or her Work from Hyatt reservation to earn points and Tier-Qualifying Nights. To redeem World of Hyatt points for these packages, members must call 1-866-886-5053. Packages are not available at Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara and Destination Residences. Packages not valid with previously booked or completed stays or with groups, conventions, other promotional offers (unless noted), tour packages or special rate programs. No refunds for unused portions of these packages. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw these packages at any time.
Work from Hyatt: Extended-Stay Packages
Reservations must be made in advance directly with Hyatt by using Special Offer Code WFHYAT. When calling, please use 866-886-5053. Work from Hyatt packages are subject to availability and inclusions may vary by property. Please check each property’s inclusions. These packages require a 5-night minimum stay. Packages must be booked and stays completed by 9/12/21. World of Hyatt members are eligible to earn World of Hyatt points, Bonus Journeys Bonus Points and Tier-Qualifying Night credits for these packages. Member must actually check-in, occupy the room and complete the stay for his or her Work from Hyatt reservation to earn points and Tier-Qualifying Nights. To redeem World of Hyatt points for these packages, members must call 1-866-886-5053. Packages not valid with previously booked or completed stays or with groups, conventions, other promotional offers (unless noted), tour packages or special rate programs. No refunds for unused portions of these packages. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted). Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw these packages at any time.