Hcareers has developed an exclusive partnership with Talentcare, to help employers build a complete talent ecosystem, which creates hospitality talent pools for recruiters and pathways for job seekers.
Through this partnership, businesses in the hospitality space can now leverage the power of hospitality talent pools and attract, prioritize, hire and retain top talent while building a differentiated, strong employer brand, protect their reputation; and deliver superb candidate experiences via frictionless application processes, easy-to-use candidate engagement tools, robust reporting metrics, and retention intelligence. These recruiting solutions were designed to help employers, whose brand promise is delivered daily by a great team of frontline employees, to hire a team of loyal people who do great work.
“We’re going beyond the traditional offerings of an ATS ad job board partnership by capturing candidate fits through surveys and metrics to understand what keeps a candidate in the position once hired. Employers will get a clearer understanding of what matters to candidates, to inform their messaging and attract more talent” said Doug Tutt, Hcareers CEO
“This Hcareers and Talentcare partnership finally offers to lodging and hospitality operators what they have needed for years: the way to ensure that talent is never a constraint to providing great service and generating revenue. This is done through Hcareers’ broad name recognition and sophisticated method of maximizing the flow of qualified hospitality-experienced candidates, and Talentcare’s ability to provide compelling employer brands, engaging candidate experiences and data-driven recruiting methods” said Talentcare’s founder and CEO, Eric Smith. “This partnership is perfectly timed, given today’s strong headwinds that hospitality operators face in recruiting and retaining high quality –- or even sufficient – talent” he added.
Hcareers and Talentcare can offer employers:
– A candidate first experience that enlist the job seeker’s interests that shape their career decisions
– Marketing of open positions to candidates for maximum visibility including a career site with high search engine optimization
– Customizable outreach options for quick and efficient candidate engagement
– Customizable screening questions and applicant scoring technology
– Hiring process data and reporting, including disqualification analysis, cycle times, candidate funnel reports and time-to-fill
– Retention intelligence