Consider these statistics:
- SMS is the No. 1 feature used by 3 billion cell phone users around the world
- 98% of SMS messages are read vs. email at 20%
- 90% of text messages are read within 3 minutes
- 81% of users are frustrated with phone-based customer service
- 77% of Millennials have a positive perception of companies that text
- 64% of users prefer texting over voice for customer service
- Millennials are 40 times more likely to act via text
- Mobile coupons are redeemed 10% more often than print offers
At HITEC, Intelity will introduce a multi-channel messaging solution that may be implemented as part of its full-service ICS platform or as a standalone service for hoteliers that want a single dashboard for messaging independent of Intelity’s guest self-service and guest engagement apps. Additionally, Intelity’s messaging solution will feature multi-channel capabilities that supports social channels, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Intelity, an innovator and leader in hospitality guest-service technology, will showcase its new Unified Messaging Portal at the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition & Conference (HITEC) in Booth #722, June 27 to 29, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.