Foodsby, the Minnesota-based lunch ordering and delivery platform that connects office professionals with local and national restaurants, has launched Foodsby Meetings, a new product that makes it easy for office professionals in Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs to schedule and order lunch together as a group. Last August, Foodsby secured $13.5 million in Series B funding, bringing total funding to $21 million for market expansion and talent investment.
Office administrators and team leaders across companies in greater Minneapolis-St. Paul are using Foodsby Meetings to:
- Get access to great local and national restaurants that support group ordering
- Schedule deliveries for a specific time and date
- Set default meals for attendees who may be too busy to select their own
- Allow others in the group to pick and customize their own orders
- Pay only $10 for delivery for the entire group order
Participating restaurants can be found by visiting meetings.foodsby.com.
Founded in 2012 Foodsby enables office workers to order lunch from local restaurants and get it delivered right to the office for $1.99 on individual orders and only $10 for group orders – with no tipping, no minimum and no hidden fees. National restaurant partners for Foodsby include TGI Fridays, Buffalo Wild Wings, Noodles World Kitchen, Famous Dave’s, Schlotzsky’s and McAlister’s Deli.