Cvent Introduces New Business Intelligence Tools for Hospitality Cloud Platform
Cvent, Inc., a provider of meeting, event, and hospitality technology, announced the launch of several new and enhanced business intelligence (BI) tools across its Hospitality Cloud product suite to help hoteliers better understand their market position and improve sales outcomes. These BI capabilities provide a comprehensive set of analytics tailored to the needs of sales directors, general managers, revenue managers, and hotel ownership groups to analyze performance both at the property and portfolio level and provide actionable insights that will help guide critical business decisions.
Cvent partners with hospitality customers to help them make sense of both the market and their position in it, to make smarter, better decisions about how to bid on business, increase sales, and ultimately to take advantage of the growth in meetings and events and corporate travel.
The new and enhanced analytics tools for the Cvent Supplier Network, Cvent Passkey and Cvent Business Transient include:
Cvent Supplier Network Business Intelligence Solutions
- Enterprise Dashboard: A set of tools to help enterprise-level hospitality executives evaluate their entire portfolio’s performance to anticipate marketplace fluctuations and build the proper foundation for informed decisions and strategic planning. Data from the Cvent Supplier Network is aggregated to provide both a bird’s-eye view and deep-dive insights into their properties’ relative performance, so they know where to focus their sales and marketing efforts.
- Competitive Set Dashboard: Data that allows hotels to compare their group business performance against that of up to 10 of their peers. The tool analyzes real-time RFPs sent to the peer group across the full RFP lifecycle – from demand to award.
Loews Hotels & Co has deployed these new offerings above-property and at the property level:
- John Lecoz, Regional Director of Revenue Management, said “Cvent Business Intelligence dashboards are an excellent tool from a regional management perspective to focus our limited time on specific lead generating metrics when working with the individual properties. It’s fast and easy and is now a favorite place on my browser bar.”
- Yira Segarra, Senior Director, Group & Event Revenue Optimization for Loews continued: “From a brand view, we utilize the dashboards for insights on competitive set group business to formulate action plans to improve our position. It provides valuable competitive data we don’t see anywhere else.”
- Enhanced Analytics Dashboard: Passkey customers now have access to an improved set of analytics tools for group business booked through the platform. The enhanced offering allows for seamless upsell to hotel group guests, improves block pick-up, decreases group reservation costs, and facilitates secure data transfer.
- New Homepage: The new Passkey homepage offers hotels improved event search capabilities to find events based on specific attributes such as planner email address and event cutoff date. The homepage also highlights key performance indicators to shed light on group business volume moving through Passkey.
- Cvent Business Transient Dashboard: A new analytics tool empowers hotels to view account-level or property-level details to compare their corporate travel program performance to the market, measure the acceptance and progress of their offerings, view rate and amenity details to gain acceptance into additional programs, and identify why a corporate travel program may reject a property.