Compeat Serves Up Business Intelligence with On The Fly Mobile App
Compeat, an all-in-one integrated restaurant accounting, back office, workforce and intelligence management software, has extended its business intelligence, On The Fly (OTF), mobile app to more users and expanded the amount of key performance metric reports available on the app.
All of Compeat's Intelligence Radar users can access point of sale, labor, schedule and inventory data, real-time from any mobile device through the On the Fly app, including over 200+ reports.
Compeat has spent over 18 years alleviating the pain points that restaurant operators experience daily through advanced business intelligence, reducing the hours spent in the back office, and simplifying the way managers and corporate users access to key data.
Compeat's On The Fly app gives managers access to:
- Real-time data to make actionable business decisions on the floor
- Set thresholds for certain metrics and receive an alert
- Take inventory with search by text, voice, or barcodes from the palm of your hand
- Reduce food costs with mobile prep counts and waste entry logs
- Build, adjust and approve schedules
- Communicate with your employees and enter notes in the manager log
- Visibility into everything that is going on in every location
- Monitor sales, labor, and food cost data
- Receive alerts and investigate comp, promo, and void activity
- View multiple locations at once and compare information to yield valuable insight
On The Fly is available to all Compeat's Intelligence Radar customers through the Apple or Google Play App Stores for smartphones and tablets for only $2.99.