Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG), a global provider of human capital management (HCM), payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, announced the expansion of the UKG Marketplace, adding nearly two dozen new technology partners who share the UKG vision for a frictionless employee technology experience that keeps people at the center of the workplace.
By emphasizing the extensibility of our solutions, UKG customers and their people benefit from applications and real-time data integrations that create empowering people experiences and optimize business outcomes, says UKG.
Accelerating Integration Projects
By introducing technology partnerships with integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) providers The Cloud Connectors and Joynd, in addition to existing iPaaS partners, UKG Pro customers now have access to thousands of additional pre-built integrations and solution connectors, reducing the complexity of integration projects, lowering costs, and accelerating deployment windows. Modulus Data has also added its point of sale (POS) integration, connecting UKG to popular POS systems, including e-Restaurant, Lightspeed, NCR Aloha, POS Nation, Revel Toast, TouchBistro, and others.
Operating with Intelligence, Agility
By accessing real-time data, automating manual processes, and providing return-to-work tools, UKG technology partners help HR teams and people managers operate more efficiently by helping them to:
- Make data-driven decisions: Visier now integrates its Visier People analytics solution into Pro, adding hundreds of new KPIs and insights for HR teams to address performance and retention.
- Deliver relevant communications: The social collaboration platform Simpplr3 now leverages employee attributes such as role and location to keep people informed of company news.
- Hire faster: Global HR Research, Sterling Talent Solutions, and Vault Verify expand the roster of background and employment screening partners integrating with UKG solutions.
- Plan more efficiently: Ingentis org.manager and Ingentis Orginio, OrgChart Now by OfficeWork, and Sift3 provide powerful organizational-charting solutions to explore employee trends, visualize reorganizations, and discover talent and skills gaps.
- Navigate COVID-19: ReturnSafe provides vaccine- and testing-status tracking, as well as case management, ensuring an accurate and real-time view for business planning and employee safety.
- Enhance reporting and compliance: IDI3 streamlines certified payroll reporting in industries such as construction, manufacturing, nonprofit, and professional services industries.
- Reduce administrative work: HireCredit4 streamlines Work Opportunity Tax Credit information gathering and reporting; HRSoft4 automatically syncs people data from UKG to ensure an up-to-date view of teams for compensation planning; and This is Alice6 proactively informs employees of eligible pre-tax benefits deductions for commute benefits, FSA, and HSA expenses.
UKG also recently announced an expanded strategic collaboration with Microsoft that further reduces the need for people to switch between UKG and Microsoft applications to complete everyday tasks and actions.