Chili Piper's New Solution Allows Event Managers to Book, Manage and Track All Individual and Group Meetings at Events
Chili Piper’s Events solution, a product designed specifically for B2B Event Managers and Field Marketing Managers, is now available to help improve and measure event ROI. More than an event management tool, the affordable new feature-rich solution from the pioneer in Buyer Enablement brings much-needed technological advancements to B2B Event Managers. It allows them to easily book, manage and track all their meetings at events.
Key features which convert more pipeline to revenue include:
- Use the “Concierge” in web pages to automatically route inquiries to the right salesperson, allowing prospects to book meetings in two clicks.
- Use “Smart Links” in campaigns to book demo hours, dinners, happy hour events and more.
- Manage event capacity and meeting rooms.
- Use placeholder calendars to book meetings ahead of time, and easily assign these meetings to reps later.
- Book in-person meetings ahead of an event by phone, email or Web – the most efficient way to connect with prospects and attendees.
- Avoid double booking with real-time management of sales reps’ availability.
- Easily re-assign a meeting from one rep to another.
- Manage all meetings on the event floor with the Check-in app.
- Fully integrate with Chili Piper’s scheduling platform and work seamlessly with all other features. Integrate with an existing marketing and sales stack.
- Detailed tracking and automation in Salesforce allow for reporting and visibility to better measure event ROI. Use custom meeting types to show how many meetings were booked, pipeline generated and revenue closed.