Beekeeper Announces ADP, Microsoft Azure, SAP SuccessFactors, and Workday User Sync Integrations
In a recent blog post from Beekeeper, the company discussed how digital workplace integrations should make work simpler and more enjoyable. Rather than reinventing the wheel and replacing brand name software solutions, the company's marketplace apps enable direct integration between existing HR workforce management and payroll systems with Beekeeper digital workflows.
In response to Beekeeper customer demand for integrations with some of the major cloud-based workforce management HR tools, Beekeeper announced new integrations that will seamlessly link ADP, Microsoft Azure’s Active Directory, SAP SuccessFactors, and Workday to a company's Beekeeper digital workplace. The main highlight of these integrations is automated user synchronization with the company's HRIS system so user profiles are instantly updated in Beekeeper.
Top Benefits of New App Integrations with Beekeeper
Beekeeper has four new integrations with HRIS providers: ADP, Microsoft Azure’s Active Directory, SAP SuccessFactors, and Workday. ADP is best-known for its payroll and HR software services. Active Directory is the cloud-based HRIS offered by Microsoft. SAP SuccessFactors is the cloud-based HR workforce management product of SAP, a provider of cloud-based HR management software solutions. Workday is a cloud-based HR and finance management system. What these HRIS systems have in common is the ability to keep track of employee information and manage HR workforce information. If your company uses ADP, SAP SuccessFactors, Active Directory, or Workday to manage workforce information, here are some of the key advantages of integrating these systems with Beekeeper:
- Automatic updates. Since you already have crucial workforce information in your cloud-based HRIS systems, why add extra work by creating new profiles for each employee? Automatic user synchronization reduces unnecessary duplication of employee information and lowers migration time. Workforce information is automatically onboarded when employees join the team, or offboarded when there are staff departures.
- Virtually eliminate human data entry error. This greatly reduces the potential for spelling mistakes (such as name misspellings which can lead to duplication of user data) and the risks of accidentally assigning the wrong permissions.
- Turnkey solution. One of the key advantages of Beekeeper's employee app is that our user synchronization solutions require no specialist IT support from the customer's side to set up.
4 Most Popular Future Use Cases for These Integrations
The following are the most relevant use cases we see evolving in the future for the new ADP, SAP SuccessFactors, and Active Directory integrations to support your frontline workforce by streamlining information into one digital workplace app.
- ADP integration means more efficient workforce payroll
Handing out and distributing paystubs is a costly (not to mention time-consuming) process. Imagine a future where you might be able to provide 24/7 employee access to payslips directly through Beekeeper. Say goodbye to dedicating considerable staff time to manually distribute payslips!
- Digitally manage PTO requests with SAP SuccessFactors
When requesting time off, employees typically have to request a form from HR, fill out said form, and then email or manually deliver completed forms back to HR for response. In the future, your workforce could be able to access SAP SuccessFactors and make PTO requests directly from Beekeeper.
- Secure SSO for your workforce through Active Directory
Security is top of mind for all of us when working in the cloud. Identity management allows employees to log into other systems––for example to access shift scheduling software––using their Active Directory login credentials. Enhance the security level of your systems by leveraging the identity management functionalities of Active Directory. Not only can you automatically sync users into Beekeeper from Active Directory, but your workforce can use SSO to login to Beekeeper using their Active Directory credentials. This is beneficial because you can distribute less passwords, and have more control over where your workforce logins.
- User synchronization with Workday
Beekeeper employee information automatically syncs with your Workday Human Capital Management ERP data, ensuring Beekeeper user lists are current.